Tuesday, November 10, 2009

You made it!

Yeah!

Same old blog, great new location!

And the funnest (that is really a word) part is, every time you visit the banner will change, giving you a little more of someone else in the Moore family.

Have you read enough Moore puns yet?  No, wait, I've got more!

7 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm here. :)
    But I thought there might be some cold and mushy banana pudding? No? Dang.

    But I LOVE what IS here! And your changing banner is genius!

    By the way...your comment just made me smile, and I think may even have made my day. Thanks, friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! And now I am in the mood for some banana pudding. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is way cooler and mushier.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE it and the banner is waaay cool!!! I look forward to reading Moore! :) had to say it. hee hee!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the new look! I was just thinking the other day on your blog that someone was missing ;) The changing banner is awesome- that is something I don't know how to do with my blog, I'll have to learn!

    ReplyDelete
  6. girl, I looked up moore in the the dictionary and it was right next to bannana
    love ya

    ReplyDelete