Oh that is hysterical. And here I thought you were talking about the weather.
Oh this is my 2nd try. I have to say I laughed with you. But was wondering why you were not talking about this heat in AL. Crazy is all around.
Oh, wow! That's a classic!! It should make it into one of those "Things you see at Wal-Mart" emails that are always going around!
and it's parked in front of the Mexican restaurant ... maybe it's the Tacqueria Confederales from south of the border.
I kind of like it! They're celebrating all aspects of their heritage, right? What I'm loving is that you have a picture of it.
LOL!! I love it! I grew up with that same thing.... and I grew up in northern AZ!!! No joke! That is not uncommon!!!
Oh that is hysterical. And here I thought you were talking about the weather.
ReplyDeleteOh this is my 2nd try. I have to say I laughed with you. But was wondering why you were not talking about this heat in AL. Crazy is all around.
ReplyDeleteOh, wow! That's a classic!! It should make it into one of those "Things you see at Wal-Mart" emails that are always going around!
ReplyDeleteand it's parked in front of the Mexican restaurant ... maybe it's the Tacqueria Confederales from south of the border.
ReplyDeleteI kind of like it! They're celebrating all aspects of their heritage, right? What I'm loving is that you have a picture of it.
ReplyDeleteLOL!! I love it! I grew up with that same thing.... and I grew up in northern AZ!!! No joke! That is not uncommon!!!
ReplyDelete