You always have such fun and original posts. You make the mundane and disgusting seem downright cool.
By the way, my blog is going private and I don't have your email address so please leave it in a comment on my blog (I won't publish it) in the next few days. Thanks!
Man, that stuff looks like Kryptonite! I think even Superman would object! ha!
ReplyDelete...and called him George...LOL!
ReplyDeleteYou always have such fun and original posts. You make the mundane and disgusting seem downright cool.
ReplyDeleteBy the way, my blog is going private and I don't have your email address so please leave it in a comment on my blog (I won't publish it) in the next few days. Thanks!
Yummy! Okay. Maybe not. But I am sure he enjoyed his lunch anyway.
ReplyDeleteUm, that's disgusting. I can honestly say that this is the first time I've ever seen caterpillar droppings.
ReplyDeleteAwesome! I had a newborn shoot the other day where he pooped on his parents twice....so bring on the caterpillar poop! Love the pics as usual!
ReplyDelete