In my parents house there is a closet. And in this closet there is a box, and in this box there are stacks and stacks of photos. And among the piles of heart-warming family-fun memories, there are three photos that show my brother Tim and I standing outside in our bathing suits schmeared in shaving cream.
This, I decided, needs to become a
family tradition. So....
And...
Josh wanted to try the slide...
...but only after Sam had gone down first!
And when it comes time to clean-up, nothing is better than the old hose-in-face:
This post is dedicated the the most awesomest brother in the whole world: Tim!
Would love to see those pics of you and Tim!! Your babies are just precious.
ReplyDeleteAwesome. Awesome. Awesome!!
ReplyDeleteNow I have an excuse to not shave until we go to the store again!
ReplyDeleteHow fun! Your post title is awesome.
ReplyDelete