I'm blaming it on Hulu.
and World of Goo.
Oh, and Richard has been taking the camera up to work, so there's been a picture shortage. And I prefer to let my pictures do the talking, since my talking usually sounds like wah waaa wah wha....
...like the teacher on Peanuts cartoons...
Anyway:
So we went backpacking. Michelle, in one word, is: the-most-awesome-girl-in-the-universe-and-it-is-totally-worth-being-married-to-Richard-just-to-have-her-as-a-sister-and-where-has-she-been-my-whole-life.
We went up to Fall Creek Falls State Park and hiked 12 miles. in two days. with 25 lbs on our backs. And once Michelle and I were exhausted, when we thought w could take no more, Richard convinced us to keep walking. And then he did pull-ups on the nearest tree:
Show off.
This is also the only picture I took, since my phone batteries were dying and I decided not to haul a 5 lb camera in my pack. silly me.
Also:
Josh learned to drive:
Cute, huh?
Lastly...
I don't have a good explanation for this one. So if anyone knows, please explain:
What do hunting and the fleur-de-lis have in common? I mean, this takes incongruous to a whole new level, no?




I think it means that he's a super dedicated boy scout who owes all of his mad hunting skills to the Boy Scouts of America program. Kind of a dedication. . . no? :)
ReplyDeleteNo comment on your outdoors-iness. *smirk*
ReplyDeleteBut World of Goo??? Steve and the kids were addicted to that game for WEEKS! We all had to narrate the signs in different voices and characters. Too fun!
Josh is ADORABLE!
I am always impressed with your love for the outdoors. I enjoy it from the car. Good for you and Josh for that matter. Driving can be tough.
ReplyDelete