Sunday, November 13, 2011

Two months old, three months sassy.

Okay Mom, we need to talk.  I realize you're busy.  I realize that you have three older, louder, (more obnoxious) kids to take care of.  But just give me a minute.

Do I have your attention?
Because I'm over three months old and you still haven't blogged about how cute I was at two months.


I seriously can't even look at you.


What?!  You think props is going to make this better?  Do I look like I'm enjoying this?


I feel so alone.


That's it.  I'm packing up my Ukulele and gonna make it on my own.  Hittin' the streets.  Traveling musician.  Watch me go.


Just as soon as I figure out how to use these feet...

9 comments:

  1. Too cute! Love it! So darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is the cutest little thing. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smile....chuckle, thanks Sarah. (I love you Lucy, even if you Mom doesn't have time for you. Call me and I'll come and get you and your ukelele anytime.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am still having hair envy over here! :) She sure is adorable!

    Maybe...just maybe my little one will get more hair. I guess I should just be grateful for what she does have. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Lucy! Great job on the Primary program, Sarah. I LOVED it! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh you make me laugh! What a darling sweet three month old.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those cheeks are so dang sweet - how do you stop yourself from constantly pinching them?

    ReplyDelete