What happened? Where have we been? What have we been doing?
Well. Let me 'splain.
(pause)
No, there is too much. Let me sum-up.
I cuddle the babies. This is what I do when they are happy. Also it is what I do when they are sad. And when they want to play. And when they want to watch TV. And when they are sleepy. And when they just woke up. It makes me a happy little momma.
And it is much better than getting up and finding this:
This is the day I wanted to kill my boys, but didn't. I am very proud of myself for letting them live.
Josh is learning how to play the uke. So cute it makes me wanna pUKE!!! HAHAHAHA!!!
But seriously now. I have a concern. You see, this is baby Hannah:
She had just had her first haircut, she just learned to sit up, and she still only has two teeth.
This is Hannah now:
OH MY CHILD WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU!?!?!
So if this is Lucy now,
then....the future.....
AUUGHGUUUUGH!!!!!! LUCY NEVER EVER EVER NEVER GROW UP!!!!!







You and photoshop are like a match made in heaven. I think that last picture is tied with the family photo where you moved everyone's heads around. You crack my mess up!
ReplyDeleteBaa haaa haaa haa haa!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great post. Thanks for the laughs!
ReplyDeleteToo cute, Sarah! You look so happy cuddlin' those babies!
ReplyDeleteLOL!!!!!! You are awesome!!
ReplyDeleteBahHaHahahahHA!!
ReplyDeleteI love you, friend.
Sooooo glad you're back to blogging! LuLu looked so cute at church today! I spied her across the chapel with glee.
ReplyDeleteSweet revenge,sweet revenge,
ReplyDeleteWill prevail without fail.
Love the Princess Bride reference! Miss you guys.
ReplyDelete