Monday, February 8, 2010

Busted!

Josh has discovered solid foods in the last month or so.  He has developed a fast-growing addiction which has now driven him to crime.  Even though he had JUST FINISHED DINNER about FIVE FLIPPIN' MINUTES AGO, he felt the need to crawl over to the canister of fruit-flavored cereal pieces left on a chair and help himself to a snack.  Given enough time, I'm sure that Josh would have been a careful enough criminal to make sure that no cereal pieces were left at the crime scene to advertise his guilt.  Sadly, time was not on his side....

7 comments:

  1. Awww! But what a CUUUUTE criminal he is! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have I told you how adorable he is?! Seriously CUTE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I don't think even Sammy was ever driven to a life of crime.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree... a darling criminal if ever there was one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lala, remember that one time Sam burst open that entire box of cheerios and pored them out on the table. This little one is just following in his foot prints.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it! I think I have a picture just like this of Zoe in the bottom of the pantry at this age gnawing on a potato.

    ReplyDelete