Monday, February 22, 2010

Five o'clock shadow

Josh discovered Oreos this weekend.  His world may never be the same.



Needless to say, he was NOT PLEASED when I spooned him mushed carrots for dinner (but really, who would be?).

7 comments:

  1. That is the cutest face ever. Oh I bet you never tire of looking at him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. After you have the taste of oreos there ain't no going back to healthy foods...at least not without a good fight! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Truly a boy after my own heart. We love oreos, or "dunks" as our kidlets call them. Great capture of baby boy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun for him! I see things like that and freak out because of my kids' allergies! I'm glad somebody's kid gets to enjoy the finer foods in life! He is super cute!
    erin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! I found your blog and just spent a while laughing through it! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My kids are pretty sure that oreos have a place at the table after each meal. Seriously, they're not a side dish. I don't even buy them that often. I guess that's what makes a cookie good. . . when you just can't imagine your meal without it.

    ReplyDelete