wow, richard, you are a romantic...when Jason leaves for conferences I post pics of the kids screaming and crying and say it's because they miss daddy...you are much nicer than me sarah
Feelin your pain. Skylah use to do that all the time when Shawn left. Now they all just mention him being gone a few times a day. It is always a long couple of weeks when shuttle launches. Hollar if you need anything!
I miss you guys, too, my darling mate and little half-clones.
ReplyDeleteOH MY GOSH LOOK AT THAT LITTLE GUY
ReplyDeleteOh. How cute is he? Hope dad is home soon.
ReplyDeleteWell that is just the cutest pitiful picture I've ever seen!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see the...you know. :)
wow, richard, you are a romantic...when Jason leaves for conferences I post pics of the kids screaming and crying and say it's because they miss daddy...you are much nicer than me sarah
ReplyDeleteFeelin your pain. Skylah use to do that all the time when Shawn left. Now they all just mention him being gone a few times a day. It is always a long couple of weeks when shuttle launches. Hollar if you need anything!
ReplyDeleteSARAH I GUESS MY ORIGINAL MESSAGE DID NOT PROPERLY INTIMATE THE LEVEL OF DESPERATION I HAVE TO SEE LOTS OF PICTURES OF BABY JOSHIE.
ReplyDeleteGET. ON IT.
*GASP* He is SO beautiful.
ReplyDelete