Hannah finally lost that front tooth that she's been holding onto for the past few weeks-- YAY! She bonked her mouth on the swing at the park this evening and it popped right out.
(I got the idea for the picture from Kaleen's cute kids)
I won't lie, the magnified picture caught me off guard and kinda freaked me out at first because I wasn't ready for it...but it is COOL. Glad she finally lost it.
Adorable. I'm stealing the idea too. So fun.
ReplyDeleteyea! That is a neat shot!
ReplyDeleteHa! Hilarious picture. :)
ReplyDeleteAnd so glad it finally came out. Next time, just thump her square in the mouth...it'll pop right out.
(you know I'm kidding, right?)
I won't lie, the magnified picture caught me off guard and kinda freaked me out at first because I wasn't ready for it...but it is COOL. Glad she finally lost it.
ReplyDelete