Thursday, May 13, 2010

Braaains...

Poor baby Josh.  He's got a cold.  And an ear infection.  And conjunctivitis in both eyes.  He's just ooozing misery.  I took a picture and this is how it turned out:

 So between zombie-Josh and Sam's mystery tree rash, we're just buckets of fun over here.  Play date, anyone?

7 comments:

  1. If I lived closer I'd send Zac over to you. He's got strep throat (again!) and we just found out he needs his tonsils out. Yea!!!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure. I have 4 out of the 6 of us down. Stomach flu. Yup. It's been a week. Good luck over there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry! Love that pic. Hopefully the zombies and trees rashes will leave soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor rashy, oozie kids. :(
    Poor Mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry to hear. I fthe rash is still there you can try a oatmeal-baking soda bath. As for the oozies, well, there are lots of ideas I am sure for that. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ugh! Poor guy. Nice picture though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd like to have that play date. I miss my Josh.

    ReplyDelete