I have a confession. A couple years ago my darling daughter requested a princess birthday party. Uh, yeah, sure. And so we did..sorta...have a small party that slightly involved princesses.
BUT.
This year, when my son asked me if he could have a (lego) STAR WARS party, I got excited.
I mean, what more could a 1979-born geek want?
Let me say, I had so much fun. Life simply cannot get better than a handful of kids running around with foam light sabers. We had hot dogs, we had cupcakes, and we had a Darth Vader pinata.
Paraphonie
6 years ago



I found you through Quincy's blog. I saw your post name and thought of Sam's Mother's Day card. I thought it was so cute. Mom let's me play Lego Star Wars. :) Happy Mother's Day!
ReplyDeleteAwesome! May the Force be with us all!
ReplyDeleteThat was so cute and the kids had so much fun! The dark side of the force hit our house when every kid that had a light saber from that party decided to attack each other...relentlessly. Master Tyson had to take them away, but peace once again was restored. Ok...as much as peace can reside in a house of 5 kids. ;) ha ha!
ReplyDeleteSearch your feelings, Sarah. You know you're really a Treky.
ReplyDeleteHa! That looks like great fun. Love it. And David is right. You know it to be true. (khaaa. breathy inhale.)
ReplyDeleteL-O-V-E it!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou did suuuuch an awesome job on this party! Ben loved it! Thanks for inviting us! The light sabers have been a big hit over here :)
ReplyDelete