Look UP!
No no, not at the ceiling. Silly. Look up above this post! See the new fan-tastic links!? (seriously- designing, slicing, and coding those blasted links took me a long time. longer than it should have. *hangs head*) Now, whenever you check this blog (which I'm sure you do quite often, wink wink) you can quickly and easily check out Richard's AWESOME new music blog:
Yeee-ah! I knew you'd be excited about that! Even if you're not a "music person" you owe it to yourself to check it out at least once. It's all music that Richard has written and recorded himself here at home, and he's even rather witty, if I do say so myself. And I do. say so.
Oooooo, did you also see the Kid Art link?! Exciting.....no? Okay, this one is really just for grandparents. Hannah and Sam and sometimes even Josh draw some of the cutest stuff, and even though it's all hanging on our fridge, the grandparents don't get here often enough to see it all. So I'm scanning artwork and posting it.
There's also a home link. y'know, in case you get lost.
Now are you ready for the really, really awesome part? scroll down. Wow-za! did you see the background change?! I was inspired by ThinkGeek.com (Oh thinkgeek, how do I love thee?) and decided I was up for a challenge. When I first saw that bit of background magic I called Richard over:
Sarah: Looookie! how did they do that?
Richard: well, you see, there's a gradi-
Sarah: But how does it work?!?!?
Richard: and a transparent overl-
Sarah: Tell me! I need to know!
Richard: The tricky part is-
Sarah: Oh, it's like magic!
Three late nights later and here you have it. My own html magic. enjoy!
Paraphonie
6 years ago

Holy crudoodles, that is awesome! I must tell you first I thought you were a blog goddess because of the rotating banner, but that is just amazing. I really want you to teach me how to do this cool stuff. I want my blog to be awesome like yours. You rule!
ReplyDeleteMy wife goes to ThinkGeek and edits html by hand. That's pretty hot.
ReplyDeleteTruly impressive, Sarah. I may have to jump on the bandwagon and beg you to teach me how to improve my blog layout. :)
ReplyDeleteYou're cracking me up. Nice coding! Site looks great!
ReplyDeleteyou definitely have the coolest blog of all the people i know. including me.
ReplyDeleteWow! looks awesome! I'm stuck in something that got lost on my blog and I need to fix it badly!!! I ove the colors and design. you are Awesome!!!
ReplyDeleteWow -- you're the blog genius, Sarah! I love it!
ReplyDelete