Monday, July 18, 2011

Mostly Mud

It's been so hot around here that the only way we go outside is if there is water involved.  And by "we" I mean, the kids go outside and play while I stay inside and watch from the window.  I don't to go outside. ever.

Of course, the side effect of all this water and our particular backyard is mud.  And mud plus baby boy equals:


and:


If he wasn't so dang cute I might have actually gotten annoyed. Instead, I got the camera.

5 comments:

  1. And somehow he is even more adorable now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my kids looked just like that once...but it wasn't mud. Whether it's mud or poop, motherhood is not for the squeamish. -JNew

    ReplyDelete
  3. It should be noted that the water in the water gun is from the toilet. Josh sure knows how to use the cute! I thought only girls knew how to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I find the ground in mud in his eyebrow very interesting… he is absolutely adorable mud and all!

    ReplyDelete