Thursday, August 11, 2011

Too Much for Numbers

I just had a baby via c-section!!!  Here's how I feel:


(dramatization) 
(the actual truth)

Okay, okay, okay...
Lucia, or baby Lulu,  is the most wonderful, perfect, precious thing in my life right now.  When I hold her birds sing and stars shine and the whole universe rejoices.

My mom and my husband are byond amazing.  Richard actually got the "Best Husband Award" in the hospital AND HE TOTALLY DESERVED IT.  My mom has been my superhero and has already saved me from two complete meltdowns.  I love them and am so thankful they are here for me.

Did I mention that I love Lulu?  she is so wonderful....


8 comments:

  1. Awww. . .so cute. She looks like a Moore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is soooo precious! Can't wait til I can come love on her. :) Congrats to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just keep telling yourself you will feel better soon, babies do eventually start sleeping through the night, and you will be able to do everything you want to do . . . in time. You are amazing and funny--and your baby Lucia is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That illustration is hysterical! Truly, made my day.

    Can't wait to meet your sweet baby. She looks beautiful (really - I'm not just saying that)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is adorable!! That face is so doll-like! I can't wait to meet her in person!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome Lulu! She's adorable, glad you have so much help!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's beautiful, congratulations! - JNew

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those section babies come out absolutely perfect! Hang in there, Little Mama--Zannah

    ReplyDelete