Friday, September 9, 2011

Darth Lulu

A long time ago in a galaxy far, 
far away...

A few nights ago at
my place...

Little Lu started crying at 9pm.  And continued to fuss until midnight.
This evil behavior has given her a new nickname:
Darth Lulu.


That lightsaber may be bigger than she is, but don't let appearances deceive you- She's got some crazy Yoda moves.



"Noooooooooooooooooo!!"




Lulu and her apprentice, Darth Tater.




This is not the spud you're looking for.




The End.

11 comments:

  1. LOL I can't express my laughter loud enough on here!!! I!!! LOVE!!!!! IT!!!!!!! HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FUNNY! Love it too! Sorry she cried for so long though...this isn't good to read just when you are about 7 weeks away from due date. NOT looking forward to the long nights. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO FUNNY!! That little onesie is priceless!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is soooooo cute, and you are sooooo funny! The quilt is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We need a Darth Tater around here. We have TONS of other Taters but Darth would make a great addition to our collection.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad that onesie is still in use! I found mine when Sarah was a baby but then lost it before she ever got the chance to use it. Such a shame. I hope Darth Lulu starts giving mommy some easier nights.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute Sarah! She is darling! When we were at Disney World they had potatoes staring as C3PO, Yoda and... darn I can't remember what the other one was but they were so cute?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this! Hahahaha.You crack me up and she is adorable in any context ;) My boys have the Darth Tater but now they want the R2. And oh heavens that quilt is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sarah, you are hilarious! She's too darn cute to ever believe that any evil could come from her! Oh, and that onesie is cracking me up!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Each new picture/comment brought another laugh. Hope she comes around to the good side of the force.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lucy's Aunt Laura has that quilting thing down! And the photos of Lucy are all beauties---Zannah

    ReplyDelete