Lucy.
I am in love.
sigh.
My amazing, talented, wonderful friend Karen came over last week and took some pictures of Lucy. And the sweet thing is, she made it sound like I was doing her a favor, because "she doesn't get many opportunities to photograph newborns" when really, really she was totally just being super nice. so.... *singing* thank you Karen!!!









Sarah, I can see why you are so in love! She's such a little doll baby...I'm dying over all her dark hair!!
ReplyDeleteShe is adorable! My kids were smitten when they met her. That is ALL the girls talked about in the car ride home. :)
ReplyDeleteLove the sweet baby pink. What a darling!
ReplyDeleteOH, Lucy is sooooo sweet and cuddly and cute! I am so glad I got to hold her for a minute the other day. Karen is so talented, too!
ReplyDeleteThese are beautiful baby pictures.... of course it helps the darling baby is so beautiful as well! I can't wait to meet her!!
ReplyDeleteShe's so pretty!!!
ReplyDeleteShe's so beautiful! The third picture has to be the sweetest thing I've ever seen. -JNew
ReplyDelete