This one's for you, Julia-
Yes, I have read all the Twilight books, ah, more than once. And yes, I have been to Forks, WA and even have the t-shirt to prove it. And yes, I have seen the Twilight movie and am going to see New Moon monday with the girls.
(gee, put all together like that it does sound kinda..pathetic, huh?)
But wait. This is going to make it all better.
Okay, ready? Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Because really, no one cares what Bella thinks.
Paraphonie
6 years ago
That was hillarious!!!! I loved it! And I haven't even read the books!
ReplyDeletei haven't stopped laughing. i hope you don't mind if i put that on facebook
ReplyDeleteI love it!! So entertaining!~
ReplyDeleteMy girls and I all thought this was so funny.
ReplyDeleteThat was AWESOME! hahahaa.... love it. I was just looking thinking, wow how have i missed all of these posts. Um, oops. When I looked at your new blog, I didn't actually update it in google reader. My bad.
ReplyDelete