Hannah and Sam think that Tim and Brian are just the coolest guys ever. It was funny to watch Sam rough house with the big boys and Hannah try to boss them around (that's right, even though she's two decades younger she knows that they're really just someone's little brothers). It was fun playing holiday host, it made me feel all grown up.
But Friday morning Thanksgiving is over! And you know what that means- NOT shopping! We stayed in and put up our Christmas tree, strung the lights, hung the ornaments, and drank egg nog. It was a good family evening.
Josh liked the tree-
What's this?
Does it taste good?
Yech!
oh, that boy is so cute!!!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, I want to cry. I need to hold that baby before I seriously have a melt down.
ReplyDeleteVery fun, and it sounds Yummy!!! I havne't listed my thanksgiving feast yet... it crosses oceans! So did the one taste of the tree keep him away??? ;-)
ReplyDelete