Wednesday, April 6, 2011

It's a...(Take 2)

Weeeeell, remember "the incident" a couple years back when we announced to the kids that we were having a baby boy (Josh) and Hannah, who was expecting a sister, ran crying from the room:



Happily, Hannah's reaction to the big news today was much better, since we're having a baby GIRL!!! I like to think that she's matured and would have been just as excited about another brother...but...probably not:

12 comments:

  1. I have to say I loved this last time. This time it's so sweet. But I already had a heads up this was a girl....Congrats to you and your family. What a joyus time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! So happy for you. And glad that Hannah's happy too! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My boys have hoped we were having a girl the last two times, but instead we have a houseful of boys!
    Congrats to number four being a girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay that's crazy!!! Glad they figured it out before she was born! So cute that Hannah is so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's wonderful! Congratulations. In an ideal world, and if Chris and I had any control over it, we've always said we wanted 2 girls and 2 boys. You're living our dream. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girls are GRRRRRREAT . . . as you know! Hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAYYYYYYYY!!!!!! Congrats!! (I am SOOOO behind on my blogging.)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! I LOVE girls, well that is what I have in my family! I miss seeing you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. congrats. So exciting. Hope it goes well (better).

    ReplyDelete
  10. That second video 'bout brought a tear to my eye. Congrats on daughter #2! How wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope our next daughter is as pretty as her sister and mother. I'm excited to meet her.

    ReplyDelete