Oh, WOW!, Lulu is sooooooo beautiful! What adorable faces . . . the first is my favorite!
Josh, visiting Chief & Zannah, talks on play phone to Hannah:5 sec, Sam:5 sec., Mom:5 sec., Dad:5 sec., Baby Lulu: 5 MINUTES!---Zannah
Congratulations, Sarah! Baby Lulu is so cute! I love funny baby faces, but you just can't help but smile at a sweet little sleeping baby face. So peaceful, for the moment anyways.
Sarah, I can't wait to meet this darling! She is too precious.
Oh my gosh, I love her! She is such a little doll, I want to hold her!!!!!!
OH Sarah! She is absolutely breath taking. I want to hold her!! She is SO SO Adorable!
Oh, WOW!, Lulu is sooooooo beautiful! What adorable faces . . . the first is my favorite!
ReplyDeleteJosh, visiting Chief & Zannah, talks on play phone to Hannah:5 sec, Sam:5 sec., Mom:5 sec., Dad:5 sec., Baby Lulu: 5 MINUTES!---Zannah
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, Sarah! Baby Lulu is so cute! I love funny baby faces, but you just can't help but smile at a sweet little sleeping baby face. So peaceful, for the moment anyways.
ReplyDeleteSarah, I can't wait to meet this darling! She is too precious.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, I love her! She is such a little doll, I want to hold her!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteOH Sarah! She is absolutely breath taking. I want to hold her!! She is SO SO Adorable!
ReplyDelete