Sarah: Hey, our anniversary is Monday. That's tomorrow.
Richard: Aaaaaahhhhh...yes. Yes it is.
Sarah: I didn't get you anything.
Richard: Me either.
Sarah: Happy Eight!
Richard: Love you.
I'd like to celebrate this occasion with a song.
Ahem.
(to the tune of The twelve days of Christmas)
(give it a try. it really works)
After eight years of marriage, my true love gave to me:
Eight different jobs
Seven guitars
Six bookshelves
Five com-pu-ters
Four degrees
Three children
Two houses
And a Honda minivan.
Love you too, Richard.

AWWWWW!!! That's so... sweet!
ReplyDeleteIt took reading your post for me to realize that my anniversary is tomorrow...3 years together, 2 little children, and 1 deployment to Iraq...um...your words are better
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary!
ReplyDeleteBTW...thanks for the cookies! They are yummy!!
Happy belated anniversary! I LOVE the wedding picture! There's a certain actress I am reminded of. And eight different jobs, really? Wow!
ReplyDelete