Sunday, December 6, 2009

A. Maze. Ing.

Karen Bagley, bless her heart, is currently number ONE on my list of  'my most favorite people in the world ever'.  Not only did she watch all three of my kids for me while Richard was out of town so I could go grocery shopping, but tonight she brought by some hot chocolate as a Christmas gift.


And let me tell you.


Ahem:



I knew Land of Lakes made good hot chocolate, and to this day their mint has been my favorite.  But no more.  The cinnamon cocoa is delicious.  divine.  delectable. 

Do you remember that movie Chocolat with Johnny Depp?  The traveling Frenchwoman who scandalizes a provincial town by opening a chocolaterie and serving a mysterious hot cocoa, which changes the lives of anyone who drinks it-


Ladies, this is that hot chocolate.  If you get a visit from Karen, be prepared.





3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out. I like you too. You made me smile. Your sweet kids are welcome here anytime. Next time I'll serve them some hot chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't that kind of hot chocolate supposed to have cayenne pepper or something in it? I can't decide if cinnamon sounds intriguing or not. Like chocolate covered cinnamon bears... I keep hearing about those lately, like the universe is trying to give me a message...

    ReplyDelete