Sunday, January 31, 2010

Toy Land

Hannah: Mom, I love you second-est.  And I love Dad third-est.  And Sam and Josh fourth-est.  And everyone else is fifth-est.
Sarah: Awww.
(pause)
Sarah: Whoa, wait!  I'm second?!  Who's first!!?
Hannah. (giggling) I love Puppy first-est.

This is Puppy, or as Richard calls him, "The Denzel".  I don't so much mind placing second to this little charmer:

 

On a related note, this is Red Rose, or as Richard calls her, "Redrum"


Creeeeeeepyyyyyy......

4 comments:

  1. REDRUM! don't tell me Richard did that. . .he DID, didn't he!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup. I think that is a mom thing. Being right up there with stuffed animals. I love your kids. Just so cute and they say the funniest things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well at least you are 2nd, you beat the dad!!! :) Oh and that doll pic with "Redrum" associated with it is now going to give me nightmares, thank you very much! ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw. Madeline still remembers her puppy that we lost on the way to the store about a year and a half ago. She wasn't even two yet at the time...
    At least she has a kitty that has more-or-less replaced puppy in her heart!
    Good to hear from you, Sarah--glad you found me.

    ReplyDelete